Account Manager – Influencer
April 26, 2023
- Line of business : Dulcedo Group
- Location : Remote
- Schedule : full-time
- Experience : Mid-level
AboutDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America. Our reach spans to all spheres of sports and entertainment, from our offices in the Old Port of Montreal to Toronto and remotely around the world. Our team of experienced agents works their magic, representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. At Dulcedo, we don’t just hire; we cast exceptional people that build on our exhilarating vision and those who share our motivation, leadership and people skills. We are proud of the world class work our agents achieve and are always eager to welcome like minded individuals to be apart of our inner circle.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- We’re looking for a special someone to be an Account Manager within our Influencer branch and a key team member at Dulcedo.
- You'll manage collaborations between some of the best brands & content creators within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry and will gain in-depth knowledge of our network of digital creators.
- With this knowledge, you will oversee the optimal matchmaking between our talents and the brands we work with and oversee campaigns on behalf of Dulcedo's diverse clients.
- You will also manage the projects throughout the collaboration, from booking to the briefing as well as execution and follow-ups.
- You will take part in multidisciplinary pitch meetings and create brainstorms and in addition, you are responsible for maintaining the strong relations with our current talent network and our clients.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Manage and execute Dulcedo’s Influencer/Talent deals for new and ongoing collaborations.
- Cast talents based on clients goals/objectives, brief, execute, and report while overseeing all influencer activities related to each unique campaign.
- Assisting in creating strategic plans for clients.
- Participate in the negotiation process with the business development team and clients.
- Participating in in-depth reporting sessions with clients, while highlighting important and impressive metrics, covering achieved KPI’s, and providing overall recommendations.
- Manage and update Dulcedo's electronic talent database.
- Benchmarking of talent agencies and of influencer marketing tools and platforms.
- Researching popular talents as well as online trends to stay up to date with online communities.
- Assist the agent with relationship management with our current influencer roster where needed.
- Assist in pitch meeting sessions, to create the most effective & creative campaigns where needed.
What you bring to the table
- 1 + years experience working in an influencer marketing or PR agency.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Must have a strong knowledge in paid media, influencer marketing, and public relations.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is an asset.
- Excellent people skills and having a natural talent for building strong relations
- Experience in communicating directly with talents and corporate clients.
- Knowledge in managing influencers/talent campaigns and/or assessing social media metrics and industry KPIs.
- Must have a strong knowledge in fashion, beauty and entertainment online communities.
- Having some experience in the pitch process with the business development team and clients is a big plus.
- Able to work autonomously and within teams
What's in it for you
- Become part of a group which works with some of our generation's most popular icons and thought leaders.
- Enjoy the freedom to create and drive new ideas and processes to constantly improve all aspects of operations.
- Work with a very experienced and talented group of individuals remotely or at our centrally located office.
- Work with flexible hours & flexible office attendance.
- Room for growth and promotion within a fast-growing organization for those with leadership
- Work in a highly creative environment where unity and teamwork is at the core of all operations.
- Receive a competitive salary and health care insurance.
- Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have a significant impact.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing group and a positive environment