Senior Influencer Talent Agent
August 9, 2022
You will be responsible for business and sales development as well as creating new opportunities for influencers.
- Line of business : Dulcedo Influencers
- Direct Supervisor : Head of Influencers Branch
- Term : Permanent
- Salary : Based on experience
- Location : Remote
- Schedule : Full-time
- Experience : Social Media Influencer Relations: 1 year, Talent Management: 1 year
About DulcedoDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America spanning all spheres of sports and entertainment. From our offices in the Old Port of Montreal. downtown Toronto and remotely around the world, our team of experienced agents works its magic representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. We don’t like to brag, but we have reason to be proud of our world-class work. Just to be clear, we don’t “hire.” -We have an eye for talent, and we cast exceptional people to build on our compelling vision with those who share our motivation, leadership, and people skills.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- We’re looking for a special someone with skills and expertise to prospect new opportunities as well as directly oversee the B2B business development and career advancement of a selection of celebrity talents and/or athletes.
- Your profile must be that of an extrovert & performance-driven salesperson with a passion for people and a natural ability at negotiating deals.
- The main mission of the agent’s role is to help our roster of talents generate a maximum of commercial revenue opportunities while facilitating brand collaborations/partnerships while guiding them on their development, and helping them increase their visibility and social media audience.
- The person we're looking for already has a vast network in the sports and/or entertainment world and can quickly arrange meetings with top-tier athletes to discuss serious potential business opportunities that Dulcedo can provide.
- This role is a unique blend of talent management, negotiation skills, personal branding, and strategic planning.
- Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Cold business prospect should be second nature! To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world during and after office hours.
- You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the North American marketing industry.
- WHAT YOU'LL BE EXPECTED TO DO:
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Consistently discover new talent and know the key players in the sports, sports media + entertainment space.
- Identify and recruit new talents that are aligned closely with our current objectives.
- Participate actively in the recruiting and onboarding process of new talent.
- Manage and support a roster of talents assigned to you.
- Develop and build upon existing revenue opportunities.
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of sponsorships and brand collaborations on behalf of talent.
- Create and implement personal branding strategy recommendations and social media audience growth and development techniques across platforms for our roster of talents.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales & revenue, retention-based KPIs.
- Heavy multitasking and research responsibilities.
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
What you bring to the table
- B2B prospecting & sales experience required: 2-5+ years.
- Talent Management: 2-5+ years is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Business Law or a law degree is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions-oriented.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical, and research skills.
- Detail-oriented and process-driven, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Thrives working in high-intensity and competitive environments
- Sports marketing, sponsorship & events sales experience required: 2-5+ years.
- Media relations experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience/knowledge of the sports & entertainment industry and/or artist/talent management industry and/or media industry.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
- Expertise and interest in the social networks and digital video space are a plus.
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in-person even when under fire or under stressful conditions
What's in it for you
- Become part of a group which works with some of our generation's most popular icons and thought leaders.
- Enjoy the freedom to create and drive new ideas and processes to constantly improve all aspects of operations.
- Work with a very experienced and talented group of individuals remotely or at our centrally located office.
- Work with flexible hours & flexible office attendance.
- Room for growth and promotion within a fast-growing organization for those with leadership
- Work in a highly creative environment where unity and teamwork is at the core of all operations.
- Receive a competitive salary and health care insurance.
- Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have a significant impact.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing group and a positive environment.
- Unlimited income opportunity based on performance & sales commissions