February 14, 2019
Models aren’t born, they’re discovered.
- Line of business : Dulcedo Models
- Location : Montreal
- Schedule : Contractor
- Experience : Mid-level
AboutDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America. Our reach spans to all spheres of sports and entertainment, from our offices in the Old Port of Montreal to Toronto and remotely around the world. Our team of experienced agents works their magic, representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. At Dulcedo, we don’t just hire; we cast exceptional people that build on our exhilarating vision and those who share our motivation, leadership and people skills. We are proud of the world class work our agents achieve and are always eager to welcome like minded individuals to be apart of our inner circle.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- As a model scout, it is your mission to find undiscovered faces and help launch their journey to the hottest runways and biggest campaigns.
- You will be responsible for scouting potential models via social media, events, street castings, and more.
- Essential qualities that the ideal candidate must possess are confidence, an outgoing personality, a discerning eye that is aligned with Dulcedo's vision, reliability, consistency, and an effortless charisma to be able to approach any and all potential talents.
- Bilingualism in English and French is a strong and welcomed asset.
- Whether you are a permanent fixture on the fashion scene or you are just looking to get your foot in the door, we welcome you! As an industry leader for the past decade, Dulcedo provides an avenue to a variety of industry-focused careers and networking opportunities.