Social Media Coach Assistant
November 15, 2023
- Line of business :
- Location : Remote
- Schedule : Internship
- Experience : Entry-level
AboutDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America. Our reach spans to all spheres of sports and entertainment, from our offices in the Old Port of Montreal to Toronto and remotely around the world. Our team of experienced agents works their magic, representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. Dulcedo is first and foremost a gathering of fabulous individuals who 'work hard but play harder.' Our team is united, welcoming, inclusive, and our company culture is what matters most to us. We proudly hold the Great Place to Work certification, and it is our mission to continue to empower our employees by providing them with a workplace where it's great to work.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- This is an exciting one.
- This internship is a distinctive blend of social media and consultancy, offering a unique opportunity to collaborate with a diverse range of Dulcedo Talents, from influencers to athletes, gamers, and models.
- As an intern, you'll play a pivotal role in elevating and strategizing their social media presence.
- We're seeking a creative individual who lives and breathes social media, with a deep understanding of its dynamics.
- If you're outspoken, well-versed in the latest trends, and highly organized, we encourage you to read on and see if this opportunity aligns with your aspirations
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Participate in talent calls alongside our Talent Services team and contribute to debriefing sessions.
- Collaborate in the development of workshops for talents and agents.
- Contribute to the creation of templates and resources for our talent roster and talent Agents.
- Conduct research on talent content strategies, staying current with social media trends.
- Monitor and report on social media trends and competitor activities to refine talent strategies.
- Assist in analyzing the engagement and performance metrics of talent's social media content to provide actionable insights.
- Provide input on the optimization of talent profiles across various social media platforms for maximum visibility
What you bring to the table
- Currently pursuing or holding a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational abilities.
- Knowledge of digital marketing benchmarks and terminology, including KPIs and SEO
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, particularly Instagram (IG) and TikTok, and an understanding of platform dynamics.
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications