Sports & Entertainment Internship
October 4, 2022
Act as assistant to our Sports & Entertainment division.
- Line of business : Dulcedo Sports & ent.
- Location : Montreal
Dulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada, spanning all spheres of sports and entertainment. From our offices in the Old Port of Montreal and downtown Toronto, our team of experienced agents works its magic representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, Olympic level athletes, show business celebrities, eSports stars, and top-tier web influencers. We don’t like to brag, but we have reason to be proud of our work.
Just to be clear, we don’t “hire.” - We obviously have an eye for talent, and we cast exceptional people to build on our exhilarating vision together.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- As our new Sports & Entertainment Agent Intern, you’ll be lending your skills and expertise to help within many components of a Talent Agent's mandate.
- Your profile must be that of an extrovert & performance-driven person with a passion for everything and anything Influencers.
- As we're looking for an intern for the Sports & Entertainment division for our Montreal based team, you should have a clear passion for digital marketing and ideally have an idea of brand collaborations, talent KPIs, knowledge of new social media platforms, and much more
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Identify talents (athletes, public figures, etc.
- ) that are aligned closely with the Division's objectives.
- Manage activities related to sponsorships and/or collaborations.
- Participate actively in brainstorming and strategy meetings.
- Finding and prospecting of new clients
What you bring to the table
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or Studying in a related field (PR/ sports marketing/business/communications).
- Strong knowledge of North American Commercial Brands Knowledge of public relations and sponsorships
- Strong knowledge of Sports and Entertainment.
- Have a big interest in sports and all social media