Team Manager / Senior Model Agent
December 21, 2022
We’re looking for a special someone to be a Senior Model Agent and a Team Manager.
- Line of business : Dulcedo Models
- Location : Montreal
- Schedule : Full-Time
- Experience : Experienced
AboutDulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America. Our reach spans to all spheres of sports and entertainment, from our offices in the Old Port of Montreal to Toronto and remotely around the world. Our team of experienced agents works their magic, representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars, and top-tier web influencers. At Dulcedo, we don’t just hire; we cast exceptional people that build on our exhilarating vision and those who share our motivation, leadership and people skills. We are proud of the world class work our agents achieve and are always eager to welcome like minded individuals to be apart of our inner circle.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- We’re looking for a special someone with skills and expertise to prospect new opportunities as well as directly oversee the B2B development and career advancement of a selection of celebrity talents.
- Your profile will be that of an extrovert & a performance-driven salesperson with a passion for people and a natural ability at negotiating deals.
- The main mission of an agent’s role is to help their roster of talents generate commercial revenue opportunities and facilitate brand collaborations/partnerships.
- In addition, as a Team Manager, you will help manage the Model Division and the team.
- The person we're looking for already has a vast network in the entertainment world and can quickly arrange meetings with top-tier talent to discuss serious potential business opportunities that Dulcedo can provide.
- This role is a unique blend of talent management, negotiation skills, personal branding and strategic planning.
- To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and communicating with talent from all over the world during and after office hours.
- If you are excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the North American marketing industry and cold business prospecting is second nature, we want to hear from you!
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Coach and mentor new employees within the organization.
- Be involved in the performance reviews of team members.
- Weekly meetings with the Director on team work, model relations and recruitment.
- Full training of new staff in the department.
- Assist in the process of signing new models and/also being a resource for meetings with them when necessary.
- Help in the implementation of new processes & new rules that the company is looking to integrate.
- Consistently discover and recruit new talent and know the key players in the modeling industry.
- Guide your talent on their development, help them increase their visibility and social media audience.
- Identify and sign new talents that are aligned closely with our current objectives.
- Participate actively in the onboarding process of new talent.
- Manage and support a roster of talents assigned to you.
- Develop and build upon existing revenue opportunities.
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of sponsorships and brand collaborations on behalf of talent.
- Create and implement personal branding strategies, social media audience growth and development techniques across platforms for your roster of talents.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales, revenue, and retention-based KPIs.
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours where necessary.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in the fashion industry.
- A broad knowledge of fashion, models and photography is required.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Able to manage priorities and work in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Dedication and flexible schedule.
- Good team spirit while able to work alone
- Bachelor in marketing or communication.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to source clients.
- Good decision maker
What's in it for you
- Become part of a group which works with some of our generation's most famous icons and thought leaders.
- Enjoy the freedom to create and drive new ideas and processes to improve all aspects of operations constantly.
- Work with a very experienced and talented group of individuals remotely or at our centrally located office.
- Work with flexible hours & flexible office attendance.
- Room for growth and promotion within a fast-growing organization for those with leadership
- Work in a highly creative environment where unity and teamwork is at the core of all operations.
- Receive a competitive salary and health care insurance.
- Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have a significant impact.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing group and a positive environment.
- Unlimited income opportunity based on performance & sales commissions