Team Manager / Senior Model Agent
August 10, 2022
We’re looking for a special someone to be a Senior Model Agent and a Team Manager.
- Line of business : Dulcedo Models
- Location : Montreal
- Schedule : Full-Time
- Experience : Experienced
Dulcedo Management debuted as a high-profile modeling agency and has now grown into the largest multidisciplinary talent management group in Canada and a leader in North America spanning all spheres of sports and entertainment. From our offices in the Old Port of Montreal, downtown Toronto and remotely around the world, our team of experienced agents works its magic representing and managing the national and international careers of over 500 fashion models, and hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes, show business celebrities, esports stars and top-tier web influencers. We don’t like to brag, but we have reason to be proud of our world-class work.
Just to be clear, we don’t “hire.” -We have an eye for talent, and we cast exceptional people to build on our exhilarating vision with those who share our motivation, leadership and people skills.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- We’re looking for a special someone to be a Senior Model Agent and a Team Manager.
- This job requires maintaining and building a base of clients who are in constant need of models to showcase their products.
- Essentially, model agents must manage the professional career of models in a strategic way, assuring that they find castings that match their specific looks, while also meeting the requests of various clients.
- In addition, as a Team Manager, you will help manage the Model Division and the team.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- SENIOR MODEL AGENT: Business development and prospecting with local, national and international brands.
- Participate in the negotiation process to protect the interest of the models.
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of model bookings and work opportunities on behalf of models.
- Keep our CRM up to date with all relevant information based on your business activities.
- Consistently discover new models and know the key players in the Canadian model industry.
- Identify and recruit new models (professional models and new faces).
- Assist in the organization of model searches Participate actively in the recruiting and onboarding process of new models.
- Manage and support a roster of models assigned to you.
- Handle inbound and outbound requests for a selection of models.
- Attend industry events and talent meetings.
- Participate in the organization of and attend company model searches.
- TEAM MANAGER: Coach and mentor new employees within the organization.
- Be involved in the performance reviews of team members.
- Weekly meetings with the Director on team work, model relations and recruitment.
- Full training of new staff in the department Assist in the process of signing new models and/also being a resource for meetings with them when necessary Help in the implementation of new processes & new rules that the company is looking to integrate
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in the fashion industry Bachelor in marketing or communication, A broad knowledge of fashion, models and photography is required Bilingual (English and French) Experience managing a small team Excellent communication and organization skills Able to manage priorities and work in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Able to source clients Dedication and flexible schedule Good decision maker Good team spirit while able to work alone
What's in it for you
- Become part of a group which works with some of our generation's most famous icons and thought leaders Work in a highly creative environment where unity and teamwork is at the core of all operations Enjoy the freedom to create and drive new ideas and processes to improve all aspects of operations constantly Receive a competitive salary and health care insurance Work with a very experienced and talented group of individuals remotely or at our centrally located office
- Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have a significant impact Work with flexible hours & flexible office attendance Be a part of a rapidly growing group and a positive environment Room for growth and promotion within a fast-growing organization for those with leadership Unlimited income opportunity based on performance & sales commissions