Effective Date: June 15, 2023
1. Personal Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You have the right to refuse to provide certain personal information; however, this may limit your access to certain Site-related activities or services.
2. Non-Personal Information Collection
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about your means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information), and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. Google reCAPTCHA
5. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Site.
10. Your Acceptance of these Terms
11. Contacting Us
Last updated: June 15, 2023